The Somerset County Prosecutor's Office has the overall responsibility for ensuring that all members of law enforcement meet the highest standards of professional conduct and integrity, and are responsive to the public they serve. Assistant Prosecutors, County Detectives and our support staff are all truly committed to providing the best possible law enforcement services to the citizens of Somerset County.
It is helpful for us to receive your comments, whether positive or negative.
Thank you for your assistance.
How to file a compliment or commend a member of the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office.
It is helpful for us to know if a particular program, initiative or service is important to you or a value to the communities of Somerset County. Moreover, we would also like to know if any member of our staff has performed their duties in a way that you feel is worthy of commendation. Please contact us with your comments in any of the following ways:
1. Telephone the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office at 908-231-7100;
2. Write to Michael H. Robertson, Somerset County Prosecutor at:
a. P.O. Box 3000, Somerville, New Jersey, 08876; or
b. Fax: 908-526-6023
3. Visit the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office, which is located at: 40
North Bridge Street, Somerville, New Jersey;
4. Email your comments to email@example.com
Please include as much information as possible such as:
1. The name of the Assistant Prosecutor, Detective or other staff member; or
the program, initiative or service you are writing about;
2. The date, time and location (whatever is applicable);
3. Circumstances which caused you to write; and
4. Your name, address, telephone number or email.
If you correspond with us to commend a member of the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office, the staff member you compliment will receive a copy of your correspondence, a copy will be provided to his/her supervisor and a copy will be included in the employee's personnel file.
Thank you for taking the time to assist us to better serve you.